Join us for a traditional worship service at 10am followed by fellowship at 11:15am.
Our worship service has a laid-back atmosphere that welcomes everyone of all ages and walks of life.
We believe that community makes a difference in our lives and the lives of others. We strive to build a strong community of Christians at Monona UMC through study and worship. After the worship service we have a fellowship hour that is hosted by different members each week. This is also a time for us to meet as a community and discuss issues relevant to our church and the greater Madison area. Find out for yourself what Monona UMC has to offer. Please join us!
December's Bible Passages and Sermon Themes
- Dec. 1st - Prepare Him Room: Hopeful Joy: Isaiah 2:1-5, Psalm 98, Romans 3:11-14
- Dec. 8th - Children's Christmas Program - "The Gift of the Christ Child" "Repeat the Sounding Joy: Loving Joy" - Isaiah 11:1-10, Psalm 98, Matthew 3:1-12
- Dec. 15th - Make the Blessings Known: Unabashed Joy: Isaiah 35:1-10, Psalm 98, Luke 1:46b-55
- Dec. 22nd - Make the Nations Prove: Peaceful Joy: Isaiah 7:10-16, Psalm 98, Matthew 1:18-25
- Dec. 24th - 5:00pm - Christams Carol: Isaiah 52:7-10, Psalm 96, Luke 2:1-20
- Dec. 29th - Rev. Linda Vance is our guest preacher: Isaiah 63:7-9, Psalm 148, Hebrews 2:10-18, Matthew 2:13-23
Ways to get involved with the Sunday Service!
Music - Please visit the Get Involved - Music tab to learn more about our singing and handbell choirs.
We always need liturgists and volunteers to bring flowers for the altar. Please sign up below!
The Fall liturgists schedule is available: fall liturgists
The January-May 2020 liturgists schedule is available: Spring 2020
Families - We would like to invite you to help our congregation prepare for Advent by lighting the Advent wreath during the Sunday services. We will provide you the reading and instructions. Please email Kay at email@example.com to sign-up for a Sunday service.